This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
The educational package is addressed to teachers and students of secondary schools
The educational package is organized in:
- An On Line Manual on the History of Migration. Each of the six chapters is organized to present the different national perspectives and provides access to related documents and interviews and to practical teaching tools
- Documents related to migration issues. The Documents provide access to Legislative Acts, Publications (as books, articles, web articles) and direct sources (as photos, passports, letters, diaries) related to migration issues
- Interviews that collect the different experiences and attitudes of the migrants and natives who are in contact with them in order to identify best practices and difficulties in the integration process.
- Case Studies analyzing specific aspects of the personal experience of migration. Making reference to the general historical context and carrying out a parallel analysis of the personal experience and the context provided.
- National and Transnational reports on the History of Migration and on its contribution to the economic and social development of the hosting countries.
to the methodology used for the creation of the Educational Package is also available. The document contains also a proposal on how to use the materials for educational purposes.
Routes - Copyright 2009 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission